Painting gives birth to the new climate, experiments and dimensions, which are continuously searching me. The nature of my work is surrounded by society and it's all about researching is to, where I live, what I see, and my feelings become the subject of my art. Nowadays, with the continuous change in nature, increased pollution and the levels in the environment that are affecting animals,birds, sea organisms etc., entices me to put an object in my composition of their emotions and their attraction towards nature. Reflections of fishes, turtles, frogs, butterflies, trees, and birds can be seen in my work, where I have kept their softness and the beauty of their colors, and have tried to express through the color of my pallet.
- Bachelor Of Visual Arts, 2014
- Masters In Visual Arts, 2017
- Kshatriya State Award by state Lalit Kala Academy, 2017 -
- National scholarship by Lalit Kala academy, India.
- National Academy of Art,India .
- An autonomous organization of the Ministry of Culture, the Government of India, New Delhi City, India. 2018.
- Art Feast Exhibition Natya Kala Academy Hazratganj City, India.
- 2nd Student Art Festival, All India Exhibitions in M.F Hussain Art Gallery, India.
- Astitva a Women Art Exhibition in Kala Sort Art Gallery, India.
- Kala Mela College of Art & Craft, India.
- Astitva Group Show at International Women's Day by Kala Sort Gallery, India.
- Art 35 3'rd Edition by Nine Fish Art Gallery, Mumbai City, India.
- A six-day group show in Sukarti Art Gallery, J.K.K. Jaipur City, India.