My new works show the architecture of the State of Rajasthan, India. Buildings and Streets of Jaipur City, Bundi City, Tonk City of Rajasthan fascinates me, giving me a feel of belonging. In my works, I recreate the architectural and antique structure of these alleys, and make it easy to illustrate some essential facts of the change with the change of time. Paintings are painted with acrylic colors, but I paint the streets and buildings in many layers. In a Shadow Effect; I try to highlight the light. Describing the perspective of the building and the roads, I paint the sky in flat colors and try to refine the architecture, its creations, and the streets on the canvas where my paint brows walk with colors, which gives me immense joy. Through architectural work, I try to simplify the beauty, content, and heritage of these cities.
- Set In Visual Arts, 2014
- U.G.C .Net In Visulal Arts, 2012
- Master Of Fine Arts (Visualization), 2002
- Bachelors In Visual Arts (Applied Arts), 2000
- Rajasthan State Award, by Prafulla Dahanukar Art Foundation, Mumbai City, India in 2018.
- Award by the Honorable District Magistrate, India in 2017.
- Award by the Honorable District Magistrate, India in 2018.
- State-level Kala Mela Award by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy, India in 2014.
- State-level Kala Mela Award by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy, India in 2004.
- State-level student Award by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy, India in 2002.
- Bygone Bylanes an exhibition at Jehangir Art Gallery Mumbai City, India in 2018.
- Bygone Bylanes an exhibition at Jehangir Art Gallery Mumbai City, India.