I keep colors constant throughout my works, and portray forming figures into those colors. My trademark style is not mixing colors, and maintaining things consistent at a point, and diverging from that point to create visible figures in them is extraordinary. It's like a person is constant, but his circumstances and experiences change every day. I like to bring notice to life's impermanence and instability. This always gives a sound effect and meaning to my artworks.
- Masters in Arts (Painting), Vikram V. V., Ujjain 1999
- Bachelors in Fine Arts, 1996
- Lalit Kala Academy Award, Jaipur City, India.
- Rajasthan Prafulla City Award Prafulla Art Foundation, India.
- Highly Commended Award; 1st Annual all India Exhibition of Arts, India.
- All India Fine Arts & Crafts Society, India.
- Pratham; Organized by Abhivyakti Manch, Bagli City, India.
- The Nest; Organized by Tangerine Art, Chennai City, India.
- A Group Exhibition; Organized by Prakrit Art Gallery, Chennai City, India.
- A Group exhibition; Organized by "Art Maestro," New Delhi City, India.
- Vision 2008, A Young Artist Group Exhibition in Travancore Art Gallery, India.
- Vibes of Spirits, Group Exhibition in Satya Paul Art Gallery, State of Punjab, India.
- Variation 08, A Young Artist Group Exhibition in Patna Fine Art College, India.
- Ruthless Journey; Group Exhibition in Lalit Kala Academy, Chennai City, India.
- Antardwand; Group Exhibition in Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi City, India.
- Roop; Group Exhibition in Artifacts, New Delhi City, India.
- Aamad; Group Exhibition in Poorva Sanskratik Kendra (PSK), New Delhi City, India.
- Mandava; All India Art Group Exhibition in Yashwant Club, Indore City, India.- Harmony Group Show Balgandharva Kaladalan, Pune,
- Group Exhibition in Devlalikar Kala Vithika, Indore City, India.
-Group Exhibition in Devlalikar Kala Vithika, Indore City, India.