I have mainly used black and white characters in the artworks. The black character displays the eternal, and the white character begins to be born in the endless darkness. My composition seems to be establishing a relationship between them. In today's era, ancient civilizations and culture are becoming dark in darkness; I tried to make a natural representation, giving the same human civilization and religion a new look and shape. The effect of artistic, social, modern, and contemporary art has been visible on my picture panels, and nature creation has been appreciated.
1 December 1992
- Bachelors Of Fine Arts in Paining, 2014
- Masters In Visual Arts In Painting, 2016
- Diploma In illustration
-Padmashree Ram Gopal Vijayvargiya Award, India.
-Art College Jaipur City, India.
- S.K.I.T Jaipur Pravah, Jaipur City, India.
- Lalit Kala Academy; Jaipur City, India.
- Government; Final Art College, India.