India is known for its heritage, culture and different art forms. I don’t work with threads. I work with colors, but somehow, I create such an illusion with color and art form that color lines look like thread. I present my work in such a manner that it gives a 3d effect, and this art form has taken a lot of practice & hard work. You can see my love for nature, Indian culture & heritage in my paintings and they tell us about society and how we are living these days. I have done many art exhibitions across India and worldwide, and received many awards & achievements for my participation in the field of art.
12 August 1984
- At Present P.H.D Research Scholar
- Masters In Arts In Drawing & Painting, 2006-2007
- B.A. In Drawing & Painting, 2003-2005
- Shakhsiyat the Pride of Mewar; organized by Global Publication, Rajasthan, India.
- 1st State Art Exhibition; organized by Aakriti Kala Sansthan, India.
- The Art Fair Award; organized by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy and JKK, India.,
- The Student Award; organized by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academy, India.
- Inter University West Zone Festival, Aurangabad City, India.
- Youth & Cultural Festival; organized by Mohan Lal Sukhadiya University, India.
- The Glory of Culture at Kanoria Art Gallery, Ahmedabad City, India.
- Rejoin Artery at JKK, Jaipur City, India.
- Rekhankan at Art Center, Nagpur City, India.
- Silent Discuss at Art Resort, Palolem Beach, India.
- International Art Exhibition; organized by Face to Face, India.
- Lake City Camera Club Society Exhibition at Rana Restaurant, India.
- Krishna in Contemporary Art at Nathdwara Art Center, India.
- The Art Show for Nepal Earthquake Relief; organized by DC Art Gallery, India.
- International Art Festival at City Palace, India.
- Concise at Nehru Art Center Worli , Mumbai City, India.